Many places in India make our hearts happy for many reasons. By culture, sites, and adventurous activity. The upper part of India is cherished by all the people, especially the crown, as it has the Upper Region of the Great Himalayas and has beautiful sites. But not just this; many things about Jammu Kashmir make it Paradise on Earth.
Brief About Kashmir
Kashmir is best known as a holiday spot for all the new couples, family, and even friends groups. Many people come to enjoy all the beautiful sites, valleys, mountain views, and even religious places. There are many places like- Gulmarg. Pahalgam, Srinagar, or even Sonmarg, where people come and enjoy time with their loved ones. There is also The Amarnath Cave which is devoted to Lord Shiva And attracts many religious tourists here. Many places are more attractive to people, like saffron fields, beautiful lakes, views of meadows, apple orchids, etc. This makes Kashmir more beautiful and memorable for tourists. The lakes of Kashmir often offer boat rides, houseboats, and shopping on some of the lake parts.
Best time to visit Kashmir
Kashmir is a place that can be visited at any time but still look beautiful and make the whole journey attractive. But still, many places in Kashmir should be seen in different seasons. Here is the list for every season-
- Summer Season:- The months of March to June give a special feeling to the tourists who visit in these months as the temperature of Kashmir goes from 15°C to 30°C. This time is best to enjoy the Shikara ride on Dal lake, the valleys of the Sonmarg region, and explore the Tulip festival. The trekking of places like Srinagar, Gulmarg, and Pahalgam is famous.
- Monsoon season:- In the monsoon season, there is a different level of charm in the streets of Kashmir. Many different kinds can be witnessed this season, like apple picking, sightseeing in the Pahalgam region, and many more activities. The best time of the monsoon months is July to September. As the area receives heavy rainfall, still people enjoy their best time in Open streets and do sightseeing in many places.
- Winter Season:- October to February gives heavenly and accurate colors to Kashmir. The temperature goes from -2°C to 12°C. Many tourists visit in these months to do skiing and also snowboarding. This season receives snowfall which makes the streets covered with snow, and also the weather is freezing.
How to reach?
There is a different airport in Kashmir. If people want to visit by bus or road services, the Jammu And Kashmir Road Transport Corporation and some other private buses are available. Here is detailed information:-
By Air:- In Srinagar, there is Sheikh-ul-Alam Airport which is well connected by major cities of India like Bangalore, Goa, Kolkata, Delhi, etc. The airport is also famous for Kashmir.
By road:- There is wee built-up connectivity between the major cities and Kashmir Highways. There are also government and private buses to which tourists can quickly come. It is easy for travelers to visit Kashmir by bus or road as it gives more timing for sightseeing.
Best Activities to do in Kashmir
There are many adventurous things to do in Kashmir. This Union Territory is located in the Pir Panjal ranges of the Himalayas, which gives a perfect topography and beautiful sites to attract many tourists. The tourists’ bucket list is filled with many activities and places to visit. Here are must to do things in Kashmir:-
- Shikara Ride- The lakes of Srinagar, like Dal and Nagin lakes, provide special treatment for boat rides and circle around the whole lake. This activity is counted as the most famous and relaxing of Kashmir.
- Trekking- There are many famous treks in Kashmir like Great lakes, Vishanar Naranag trek, Pahalgam Tarsar Marsar Trek, and many more that give excellent views and excellent views to explore the forest or mountain parts of Kashmir.
- Skiing- Many people visit Kashmir in Winter to do skiing and snowboarding in the different places of Kashmir. There are many snow-covered mountains in Kashmir like Gulmarg, Pahalgam, and Thajiwas glacier. The government of Jammu Kashmir makes many accommodations for the skiers too.
- Paragliding- This activity can only be done in places that have open grasslands or areas. Many go Paragliding to see green meadows and valleys of places like Sonmarg, Gulmarg, Bhaderwah, etc.
There are many places to visit in India, but Jammu Kashmir is the best place for adventure seekers as it contains many beautiful and fun activities. All are located in this one place.