A dissertation or thesis is lengthy writing based on earlier research presented as part of a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme. Scholars find it difficult to write 250 pages document full of data references without turning their brains to mush. Therefore they hunt for the assignment provider for the hassle-free piece of work.
The most common structure of the dissertation is as follow:
- Introduction to the topic
- Literature Review including relevant sources
- Methodology with explanation
- Research overview
- Discussion on the results
- Conclusion about what your research has contributed
Those mentioned above are some points that can help you prepare assignments efficiently. Many international scholars avail of the best assignment provider in Australia, Canada, India, and the UK to indulge in other activities and hobbies to score decent marks.
The dissertation for the Humanities programme is structured more like an extended essay. The dissertation is organized around the case studies or themes, including the analysis of the argument through primary and secondary sources. Scholars hire the assignment services providers, as they often fail to analyze the sources. A dissertation has other elements that are important to include, such as references, title page, abstract, etc. Every university has different guidelines for the submission of a dissertation. If in doubt, you may hire the urgent assignment provider for your dissertation as per the guidelines and score the HD grades.
Mentioned below are the elements included in the dissertation by the best assignment providers in Australia so the scholars can gain decent grades:
- Title Page: While formatting the dissertation, the first page must be the title page which includes the dissertation topic, your name, department, degree and submission date.
- Acknowledgement: The acknowledgements give you a page to thank the people who have helped throughout the dissertation. This element is optional.
- Abstract: Abstract is a paragraph of 150-300 words that describes the summary of your dissertation. It should be written in the end as it should include the aim of the research, methods used, a quick result of the study and the conclusion.
- Table of content: Always give space to the table of content. It should include all the chapters with the subheadings and their page number. It is easy for the reader to overview the document. Scholars find themselves lazy in making the format of the table of content; hence they hire the urgent assignment provider.
- List the Figures and Table: Always list your tables and figure if you have used them in the dissertation. The simple way to insert the list is in the word is by using the Insert Caption Feature.
- Abbreviations: Always make a list of acronyms you have used while writing a project. To do an impressive dissertation, add the abbreviations alphabetically.
- Glossary: It’s a good idea to add the glossary to the project. Sometimes the readers are not familiar with the highly technical terms. Explain the word with the definition and add glossary terms alphabetically.
- Reference List: Always mention the list of the sources and cite them in the reference list. While writing the reference list, make sure to cite the work in a reference style. The most common reference style is the Harvard style, APA style. The best assignment provider in Australia uses the citations generator to write references correctly.
Suppose you urgent assignment help in Australia; in that case, you should get in touch with the best professional writers who deliver high-quality content as per the guidelines and deadlines guarantee the HD grades for the assignment.